- Recruitment strategies are rarely considered early enough to begin. At Integrium, we understand that the availability of subjects is the single most important aspect in the new drug development pipeline.
- Inclusion and exclusion criteria has become more onerous, and we have re-designed our methodology to request ample time before a study start date to begin patient recruitment.
- The Patient Recruitment Team will work with surrounding referring physicians in close proximity to the chosen sites to promote recruitment efforts.
- Referring physicians are chosen based on database query pulled for specific indication.
- Multiple day on-site visits from Patient Recruitment Team
- Database query pulled based on specific indication
- Recruitment team to pull and review charts to determine eligibility of patients for the study
- Site is notified of potential eligible patients that require further follow-up and scheduling of appointments
- Patient Recruitment Team also provides the service of calling eligible patients on behalf of site
Advertising and Call Tracking Platform
- Patient Recruitment Team creates advertising material for IRB approval
- Advertise in multiple sources: newspapers, fairs, radio, social media, TV, etc.
- Apply different tracking numbers per advertisement
- Use Call Tracking Platform
- Calls received through advertising are answered and tracked by Patient Recruitment Team members 24 hours a day
- Due to call forwarding after hours, no calls are unanswered