Integrium, LLC is home to:
- A database of 3,000+ screened microbiome patients who are interested in
- Phase I first in man unit with a full-service contract research organization (CRO)
in Irvine, CA.
- Extensive experience in metabolic, dermatology, cardiovascular, renal, liver,
gastrointestinal, and more.
- Currently working on nutritional-based studies for very large,
- Extensive health history for subjects participating.
- Physical examinations to determine qualifying subjects.
- Access to the second largest population in the U.S.
- Access to the first largest Asian generation population in the U.S.
- Study coordinators and recruitment professionals that are multi-lingual.
- Pediatric business unit for early phase clinical trials.
- FDA requesting additional pediatric trials or pediatric subset within a protocol.
- Interim medical screens to ensure subjects continue to meet study criteria.
- A special hood where stool samples are processed.
- Urine, stool, skin, and blood draws performed on site.
- Separate bathroom facilities for subjects to use in a comfortable environment.
- Ability to implement study outcomes and design with fast turnaround times.