Clinical Research Associate – Florida
Ensure that the rights, well-being and safety of human subjects are protected. Perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process in compliance with ICH/GCP guidelines and other regulatory agency guidelines. Conduct site visits to determine protocol and regulatory compliance and prepare required documentation. Ensure that the data reported in site source documents is accurate, complete and verifiable. Maintain ongoing and continuous professional communication with the clinical site and the study team throughout the duration of the study.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in health science or related field. Nursing degree a plus.
- Two (2) years of CRA experience in the CRO/Pharmaceutical industry or development through Integrium’s CRA training program with at least 2 years industry experience.
- Available to travel a minimum of 75% of the time, or as requested.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong commitment to quality.
- Must be customer oriented and flexible.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment, and working well with others in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively and clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and ability to multi-task projects for timely completion.
- Must have ability to be approved for a credit card or use existing credit card for hotel, rental car and related expenses while traveling. The ability to utilize this card for those expenses must be for at least one month to cover required site visits within that month.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation not provided by Integrium.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Integrium, LLC. Is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced.