We are a full-service Contract Research Organization (CRO) Firm focused on drug and device development within the therapeutic areas of Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Renal Inflammatory, Dermatology, Wound Healing, Regenerative and Orphan Diseases.
We are looking to hire a Regional CRA to travel throughout the WESTERN UNITED STATES to ensure that the rights, well-being and safety of human subjects are protected. Perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process in compliance with ICH/GCP guidelines and other regulatory agency guidelines. Conduct site visits to determine protocol and regulatory compliance and prepare required documentation. Ensure that the data reported in site source documents is accurate, complete and verifiable. Maintain ongoing and continuous professional communication with the clinical site and the study team throughout the duration of the study.
**OUR CRA MUST BE WILLING TO WORK FROM OUR TUSTIN, CA OFFICE DAILY, WHEN THEY ARE NOT TRAVELING**
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in health sciences or related field. Nursing degree is a plus.
- MUST have three (3) to five (5) years of CRA experience in the CRO/Pharmaceutical industry.
- Available to travel a minimum of 75% of the time, or as requested.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong commitment to quality.
- Must be customer oriented and flexible.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment and working well with others in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively and clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and ability to multi-task projects for timely completion.
- Must have ability to be approved for a credit card or use existing credit card for hotel, rental car and related expenses while traveling.
- The ability to utilize this card for those expenses which must be for at least one month to cover required site visits within that month.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
Integrium also provides a benefits package that includes:
- 4.5 weeks PTO annually
- Opportunity to work from home once training is complete
- Flexible work schedule
- Health Insurance (PPO, HSA)
- Dental and Vision plan
- Prescription Drug plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Integrium, LLC strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced.