Clinical Study Coordinator (CSC)
Integrium is a full-service Contract Research Organization (CRO) Firm focused on drug and device development within the therapeutic areas of Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Renal, Inflammatory, Dermatology, Wound Healing, Regenerative, and Orphan Diseases.
Integrium is looking to hire a Clinical Study Coordinator (CSC), (an entry level position) into the world of pharmaceutical drug development, who will work with Project Leaders/Sr. Project Leaders (PL/Sr. PL), Clinical Research Associates (CRA) and Directors to fulfill activities in support of one or more clinical trials in compliance with applicable regulations and Integrium standard operating procedures. The Clinical Study Coordinator will also perform routine regulatory document preparation, distribution, receipt, inspection and tracking for assigned clinical trials. Responsibilities also include collection and analyses of data to produce reports. Extensive utilization of PC-based software packages for word processing, spreadsheets, and graphics. This position provides entry level exposure to the basic skills needed to pursue a career in pharmaceutical drug development.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- BA or BS degree required. Biological sciences considered favorably but not essential.
- Ability to work concurrently on several projects each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project and bring projects to timely completion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong commitment to quality.
- Must be customer oriented and flexible.
- Ability to successfully work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively and clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Travel may be required by <10%.
- Must have strong organizational skills
Integrium also provides a benefits package that includes:
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance (PPO, HMO, HSA)
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Integrium, LLC. Is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced.