Associate Director, Marketing and Research
Integrium is a full-service (CRO) Firm focused on drug and device development within the therapeutic areas of Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Renal, Inflammatory, Dermatology, Wound Healing, Regenerative, and Orphan Diseases.
Integrium is looking to hire an Associate Director, Marketing and Research to work remotely, with occasional commuting to our Tustin, CA office. The right candidate will be responsible for assisting in developing and executing all marketing strategies within Integrium’s lines of business (Phase I-IV trials and our venture capital arm). This role will include a variety of initiatives such as web development, email marketing, content development and distribution, relationship marketing, CRM reporting and optimization, online and in person event coordination, search engine marketing and optimization. Success for this role will be measured by both activity metrics as well as indirect revenue generated. The marketing will also serve as the primary liaison between the marketing and sales departments, communicating and coordinating marketing supported initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- 2-3 years’ experience in Marketing or related field. Academic and internship experience may suffice.
- The ideal candidate should have a science background, or have an interest in a science related field.
- Experience working with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing).
- Experience in HTML, marketing automation and content management systems are preferred or ability to learn.
- Demonstrated experience producing marketing materials, including product collateral, newsletters, HTML emails.
- Ability to effectively communicate across teams and engender support for directed marketing activities.
- Experience in HTML, marketing automation and content management systems are preferred (Constant Contact and WordPress).
- Comfort with managing multiple projects at once without sacrificing detail orientation
- Assist in developing company segment targets via the use of internal and external data mining (Zymewire, ClinicalTrials.gov).
- Experience with Google Adwords, and Salesforce or other web-based CRM.
- Daily usage of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, HTML editors, graphic software (Illustrator, Serif, etc.)
- List development and segmentation via web and traditional sources
- Primary and secondary market research.
- Exposure to service-based business models.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong commitment to quality.
- Must be customer oriented and flexible.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment, and working well with others in high pressure situations.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively and clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and ability to multi-task projects for timely completion.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate Integrium’s web, print and relationship marketing strategy.
- Coordinate Integrium’s web presence and SEO strategy.
- Assist in developing and optimize email marketing and other mass communication channels to fulfill Integrium’s branding and lead generation objectives.
- Assist in developing and optimize database management processes to refine the effectiveness of sales team outreach.
- Produce and distribute thought leadership content to support branding and lead generation goals within marketing.
- Segment the market to deliver the right targeted message to the right audience for increased conversion rates.
- Support new sales development.
- Support quarterly regional educational seminars.
- Measure the effectiveness of different initiatives to optimize strategic marketing plans.
- Maintain competitive analysis database.
- Represent Integrium’s service commitment of integrity, integration, initiative and intelligence on a consistent basis with all interactions encountered.
We also provide an exceptional benefits package that includes:
- Vacation Pay, Personal Time and Sick Time
- Health insurance (PPO, HMO, HSA)
- Dental and Vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life & AD&D
- Short-term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Integrium, LLC strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced.